When considering feature improvements and functionality for Folwell, we need to ensure it will serve the needs of the broader University community. The following criteria should be met for features and functionality improvements:
- Content agnostic—presentational rather than content-oriented
- Address needs for websites at the University demonstrated by use cases
- Provide strategic and/or brand alignment to the units
- Address accessibility and usability
- Follow web best practices
- Consider evolving web trends
Out of Scope for Folwell
OIT recommends using Layout Builder for developing page templates in Drupal. The radix module also provides a number or layout choices.
Enterprise Drupal 8 does not include prebuilt content types. If prebuilt content types are needed, consider using Drupal Lite 8.
Folwell will evolve with continuous improvement, and your feedback will help direct future improvements. Please submit your feedback regarding the developed components and suggest new components that you'd like to see developed.