There are two options for adding the Folwell link list to a page.
Option 1: WYSIWYG (Folwell CKEditor)
- Create a bulleted list using the WYSIWYG (Folwell CKEditor) and then add a link to each list item.
- Highlight the bulleted list and apply the Link List style from the Styles dropdown.
- The link list component will be added to your page.
Option 2: Layout Builder
You can add a link list in layout builder using an inline block.
- Go to your node and click the Layout button.
- Click the Add block link on the layout section where you want to place the link list.
- Under the Choose a block section, click Create custom block.
- Under the Add a new Inline Block section, click Folwell Component.
- Under the configure block modal window, choose Add Folwell Link List from the Folwell components dropdown, and then click the Add Block button.
- Link list should be available on your block.
Link lists should be used whenever you have more than five consecutive links in a list.
- Using a different design from text links, link lists are easy to scan.
- Link names should be fairly short—two to four words.
- Consider using columns for long lists of links.
The Folwell link list style makes large-target links that are easy to hit with a finger on mobile. Users are able to tab through links.
- Make sure that the list items are actually contained within one list.
- Check to make sure that spacing does not break a list into multiple individual points.
- For more information about making accessible lists, see the Accessible U website.